1. Chemical Name : POTASSIUM PYROPHOSPHATE
2. Molecular Formula : K4P2O7
3. Molecular Weight : 330.34
4. CAS : 7320-34-5
5.Character : White powder, the relative density is 2.534 and melting point is 1109°C. It easily absorbs moisture and deliquesces, easily soluble in water and insoluble in ethanol.
6. Uses : It is used as emulsifier, quality modifier and chelating agent. It is also used in keeping fresh and improving quality of aquatic products. And it can increase the swelling of ice cream, improve the flavor of cakes and pastries and prevent the cheese from aging.
7. Packing : It is packed with polythene bag as the inner layer, and a compound plastic woven bag as the outer layer. The net weight of each bag is 25kg.
8. Storage & Transportation : It should be stored in a dry and ventilate warehouse, kept away from water and moisture during transport, Unloaded with care as to avoid being damaged. Furthermore, it must be stored separately from poisonous substances.