1. Chemical Name : Potassium sulfate
2. Molecular Formula : K2SO4
3. Molecular Weight : 174.26
4. CAS : 7778-80-5
5. Character : It is colorless or white crystalline powder, tasting bitter. The relative density is 2.662, melting point is 1069℃. It is easily soluble in water but insoluble in ethanol and acetone. The PH value is 5.5-8.5 in 5% aqueous solution.
6. Usage : It is used as seasoning, salt substitute, cleaning agent in glass industry and bulk laxatives in medical industry.
7. Packing : It is packed with polythene bag as the inner layer and a compound plastic woven bag as the outer layer. The net weight of each bag is 25kg.
8. Storage and Transport : It should be stored in a dry and ventilate warehouse, kept away from water and moisture during transport, unloaded with care so as to avoid damage to bags. Furthermore, it should be stored separately from poisonous substances.