1. Chemical Name: SODIUM ACID PYROPHOSPHATE
2. Molecular Formula: Na2H2P2O7
3. Molecular Weight: 221.94
4. CAS: 7758-16-9
5. Character: It is white powder. It has accessibility, easily soluble in water but insoluble in ethanol.
6. Usage: In food processing industry, it is used as buffering, swelling agent, chelating agent, stabilizers, emulsifier,and color improver.
7. Packing: It is packed with polyethylene bag as liner and a compound plastic woven bag as the outer layer. The net weight of each bag is 25kg.
8. Storage and Transport: It should be stored in a dry and ventilate warehouse, kept away from moisture and hot. Furthermore, it should be stored separately from poisonous substances, unload with care as to avoid damage to packing.