1. Chemical Name: Sodium carbonate
2. Molecular Formula: Na2CO3
3. Molecular Weight: 105.99
4. CAS: 497-19-8
5. Character: It is white powder. The relative density is 2.4-2.5. It is soluble in water and the aqueous solution is alkaline. It is insoluble in ethanol.
6. Usage: It's used as acidity regulator, alkaline agent, neutralizer, bulking agent, buffering agent. For noodles and steamed bread, it can increase the elasticity and ductility of noodle food.
7. Packing: It is packed with polythene bag as the inner layer, and a compound plastic woven bag as the outer layer. The net weight of each bag is 25kg.
8. Storage and Transport: It should be stored in a dark, dry and ventilate warehouse, kept away from water and moisture; unloaded with care to avoid damage. Furthermore, it must be stored separately from poisonous substances.