1. Chemical Name: Magnesium chloride
2. Molecular Formula: MgCl2 MgCl2·6H2O
3. Molecular Weight: 95.20 (anhydrous) 203.30 (hexahydrate)
4. CAS: 7786-30-3 (anhydrous) 7791-18-6 (hexahydrate)
5. Character: The anhydrous MgCl2 is white powder. The hexahydrate MgCl2 is white or colorless flake, granule or powder, odorless, very deliquescent. It is very soluble in water, freely soluble in ethanol.
6. Usage: It can be used as nutrient supplement, coagulator, stabilizer. It can also be used in making bean curd. It is also used as bath salt widely.
7. Packing: It is packed with polyethylene bag as the inner layer, and a compound plastic woven bag as the outer layer. The net weight of each bag is 25kg.
8. Storage and Transport: It should be stored in a dry and ventilated warehouse, kept away from water and moisture during transport, unloaded with care so as to avoid being damaged. Furthermore, it must be stored separately from poisonous substances.