1. Chemical Name: Zinc gluconate
2. Molecular Formula: C12H22O14Zn
3. Molecular Weight: 455.70
4. CAS: 4468-02-4
5. Character: It is white or almost white granular, or crystalline powder, odorless, tasteless, soluble in water, slightly soluble in ethanol.
6. Usage: It can be used as zinc nutrition enhancer.
7. Packaging: It is packed with polyethylene bag as inner layer, and a compound plastic woven bag as the outer layer. The net weight of each bag is 25kg.
8. Storage and Transport: It should be stored in a dry and ventilating warehouse. Be cautious to keep away from moisture and heat; unloaded with care, so as to avoid the damage. Furthermore, it should be stored separately from poisonous substances.