1. Chemical Name: Calcium carbonate
2. Molecular Formula: CaCO3
3. Molecular Weight: 102.103
4. CAS: 471-34-1
5. Character: Light calcium carbonate is amorphous powder, tasteless, odorless, slightly hygroscopic, stable in dry air, acid decomposition. Heavy calcium carbonateis white powder, odorless and tasteless, stabilize in the air, almost insoluble water.
6. Usage: It can be used as a loosening agent, starter and nutritional calcium supplement in food processing
7. Packing: It is packed with polythene bag as the inner layer, and a compound plastic woven bag as the outer layer. The net weight of each bag is 25kg.
8. Storage and Transport: It should be stored in a dark, dry and ventilate warehouse, kept away from water and moisture; unloaded with care to avoid damage. Furthermore, it must be stored separately from poisonous substances.